Thursday, November 22, 2007

Actor Contracts

Here is in an example of the actor contracts we will make our actors sign to make sure they turn up to the shoot, ready and on time. In the event that they are not able to attend the shoot, we have indicated they must contact us with reasonable notice so that we can set up a suitable replacement.



"Media Group 1C

Actor Contract-Group 1C
I agree to attend all shooting sessions including re-shoots over the following dates: Sunday 25th & Monday 26th November, Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd December. I will also attend the re-shoot dates Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th if I am required (all actors will be informed of this by a member of the group). The meeting point and time will be given to me by a member of the group nearer to the actual date, and I will be prompt and prepared. In the event that I am unable to attend, I will inform the group with reasonable notice (at least 24hours).
Print Name __________________________________
Signed ­__________________________________
Thank you"
Liam

No comments: